Sunday, July 11, 2010

Introduction

Hello reader,
I wonder if you exist at all. If you do, thank you for stopping by. Welcome to my blog. Regardless of if anyone reads this, I am going to use this page to keep track of my harmlessly sketchy expeditions, mostly yarn bombing adventures.

A bit about me: (in case you're interested)
I am a 23 year old student, living in Canada. I have been called a great number of things in my life to date, but one adjective that seems to keep reoccurring is 'sketchy'. I am just naturally a sketchbag. It's like, no matter what I am doing I am doing it in a sketchy way. At the same time, I consider a lot of the things I do to be quite wholesome. For example, I do my best to attend a weekly craft night hosted by one of my friends. I attend the knitters' guild meetings. I volunteer at Food Not Bombs. I bake cookies and bring them to raves. And, more than anything, I knit up my scrap yarn and attach the resulting shapes to chilly-looking posts, bike racks and trees - or yarn bomb, if you will.

1 comment: