Saturday, July 17, 2010

Expedition to Toronto

So on my way to Toronto yesterday I had to wait at the Greyhound station for a bit. I thought it was an excellent opportunity to yarnbomb a post outside my favouritest cafe ever ever ever, which happens to be about a block and a half away from the bus station.


Then, in Toronto after the rave we wandered around downtown for a while, and I tagged a couple bike racks (my favourite thing to yarnbomb).

This one is in Kensington market


And this one is in Grange park


The lighting is kind of bad because they were done in the wee hours of the morning.

Then this morning after the long
ride home I stopped in the alley close to my house and put this one up. Because alleys need love too.


Last yarnbomb of the day was on my way into work I bombed the Bomber sign.

1 comment: