Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another day, another yarnbomb... or three

I put up another yarnbomb this afternoon. It's on quite a busy one-way street, so I wonder how it will fare. In my act of vandalism I got 'caught' by a friend of one of my roommates. He promised not to rat me out to the police, which was nice of him.

Then I put this one up on a bike trail that leads into campus. A man stopped me and noted that he'd seen 'these things' around and asked what they were supposed to accomplish beyond whimsy, so I educated him a bit about the subject. I really ought to come up with some kind of shpiel to describe yarnbombs.

Lastly, when I got to campus I replaced the tag by the engineering building. I will be monitoring this one.

My daytime expeditions so far have taught me that it's pretty likely that someone will catch me in the act, and that as long as they don't wear uniforms they will probably think it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment