Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The latest

An assortment of pictures since the last time I posted...

A bunch of butterflies I whipped up on the bus into Toronto, left them all on this weird metal thing. The sort of look like they're dancing


A bench that also got butterflied... can you tell I had too much of this sparkly purple yarn?


More butterflies... this time they are clustering around a flower on a rail in the clock tower thing outside the Perimeter Institute on King


This is a pipe outside the lovely Waterloo Public Library, in an area infested by mosquitoes (as I learn while I was putting it up)


A pipe in a pothole in a parking lot... alliteration much?


I'm actually not sure what this metal thing is, but I figured it needed a bright green shag covering - doesn't everything?


Kevin's fancy crochet bike rack bomb got taken down, so I replaced it with this one... did I mention I like shag? So much fun!


Here I added the blue bit to the existing purple tag on a pipe in guerrilla alley (dubbed so by Nick because of the guerrilla gardening going on in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment